Offering most of the same features as the top-of-the-line Pista GP R but in a carbon-fiberglass shell and adjustable vents, the Corsa R is designed for uncompromising performance on the track. A new interior construction provides a stable, pressure-free fit, and the patented, reversible crown pad features two distinct fabrics, allowing riders to select between warm and cool sides depending on conditions or personal preference. A removable nose guard and wind deflector are both included, and the Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) places intake ports at areas of maximum airflow.
- Shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass) engineered in 4 sizes with 5-densities EPS structure developed in 4 sizes.
- Shell shape is designed to maximize aerodynamic performance and to minimize the risk of impact energies being channeled to the collar bone. Rear shape is engineered to minimize interference with racing suits structures in racing position.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head. The unique central upper air intake has been strategically placed to capture maximum air flow in highest air pressure point. All the air vents are adjustable
- The wind tunnel tested spoiler maximizes aerodynamic performance and stability during high speed riding. The spoiler is engineered to detach from the helmet in case of an accident, therefore maintaining helmet’s round shape for increased safety.
- New Corsa R interiors construction is engineered to allow a stable, embracing and pressure free fit and to maximize dynamic comfort. Removable nose guard and wind protector.
- Patented reversible crown pad features a double face use that allows rider to select the preferred feel and climate: o Warmer Side: with Shalimar fabric for a soft and gentle touch Cooler Side: with Ritmo fabric for a fluid and fresh fit
- The inner of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- New Patented cheek pads safety release system engineered to remove confeniently cheek pads in case of accident.
- New Class Optik 1 visor
- Visor is antr-scratch and ready for track use tear-off.
- Patented Visor Lock System
- Double D Retention System