The iconic and Dainese's leather track suit with the latest generation of the D-AirŽairbag technology, revisited to enhance comfort and protection. It features new ergonomics like the knee grip inserts, self-locking zippers on wrists, maintaining its legendary fit. High safety standards are upgraded by new sliders on elbows and integrated knee protectors with unexposed stitching. 3rd generation D-AirŽis fully embedded into the suit and integrates the Track-It system, that allows to download and check main performance data like lean angle and speed.
- KGI (Knee Grip Insert technology)
- knee slider 2.0
- soft insert on the coccyx
- waterbag kit ready
- bi-axial elasticated inserts
- big aerodynamic spoiler
- Microelastic 2.0
- D-skin 2.0 full grain cow hide
- S1 bielastic fabric
- advanced knee construction with protected seam
- composite protectors (EN 1621.1 Level 2 standard) on elbows
- elbow slider RSS (Replaceable Slider System)
- seamless aluminium plates on elbows
- seamless aluminium plates on shoulders
- soft protectors (EN 1621.1 Level 1 standard) on shoulders
- soft protectors (EN 1621.1 Level 2 standard) on hips
- 3D-bubble fabric inserts
- localized perforation
- NanoFeel removable liner
The D-AirŽ system works in synergy with existing protectors integrated into the leather suit to protect the following body parts:
- neck (limits head tilt relative to neck and reduces helmet movement when unrolling)
The airbag is inflated with high pressure, is anatomically shaped and has a volume of 4 liters.
D-AirŽ detects and activates its revolutionary additional protection in the following accidents:
- Highsider: The driver is "catapulted" by the motorcycle after the rear wheel slips and suddenly regains liability.
- Lowsider with rollover: Slipping of the front or rear wheel and rolling the driver.
Thanks to the intelligent algorithm, D-AirŽ detects the intensity of a fall and only unfolds when necessary during one of the accidents mentioned. The system does not unfold as in falls at less than 50 km / h or falls, where the dynamics does not require the additional protection of the airbag.