- 1 inner pocket
- 2 zips calf construction with boots-in-system
- knee slider 2.0
- medium aerodynamic spoiler
- Microelastic 2.0
- D-skin 2.0 full grain cow hide
- composite protectors (EN 1621.1 Level 2 standard) on elbows and knees
- pocket for double chest protector
- soft protectors (EN 1621.1 Level 1 standard) on shoulders
- thermoformed small shoulders with interchangeable aluminium plates
- air inlets on the sides
- NanoFeel liner with inserts in 3D-bubble air spaces fabric
D-AirŪ is a stand-alone electronic airbag system for on-road use that operates only if integrated with and connected to a Dainese protective garment. The system houses 6 sensors, electronics and a GPS inside the integrated back protector, with no need to install any kits on the bike. The D-air control unit monitors sensor signals 1000 times per second, exploiting a sophisticated activation algorithm..
The D-AirŪ system works in synergy with existing safety guards to protect the following body parts of the driver:
- neck (limits head tilt relative to neck and reduces helmet movement when unrolling)
The airbag is inflated with high pressure, is anatomically shaped and has a volume of 11 liters.
D-AirŪ detects and activates its revolutionary additional protection in the following accidents:
- Head- on and lateral collision with stationary or moving objects.
- Hit by another vehicle from all directions
- Highsider: Therider is "thrown due to the rear wheel sliding then unexpectedly regaining traction.
- Lowside with and without trumbling : Either the front or rear wheel loses traction and the rider rolls or slides.
Thanks to the intelligent algorithm, D-AirŪ recognizes the violence of the fall and only activates if necessary in the aforementioned cases. It will not intervene, in falls that occur at speeds of less than 10 km/h or when the dynamics do not call for additional airbag protection.